Art Submission Form
1) 1-4 submissions per student.
2) Only one of the submissions from each student will be considered for publication.
3) Only original student artwork will be accepted.
4) Original artwork includes drawings, paintings, sculpture, photography and digital images composed on a computer.
5) ALL artwork must be submitted in .jpg format via email.
6) A description of the media used in the creation of the work must be included. For traditional media, this includes overall size, media type (graphite, charcoal, acrylic, oil paint, mixed media, etc). For digital media, this includes the name of the program or programs you used to create the work of art.
7) The Artists Name CANNOT appear on the work when submitted. It must be edited out for consideration but can be put back in for publication.
8) THIS SUBMISSION FORM MUST BE INCLUDED AS AN ATTACHMENT OR YOUR SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Assistance with scanning hand drawn work and paintings may be handled in the Mac Lab (room 2106) with permission. Classes in session in the Mac Lab are NOT to be interrupted. Open hours for the Mac Lab are posted outside the Mac Lab classroom. Hand drawn work and paintings are limited to a maximum of 17” x 12” due to scanning limitations.
Please Send All Submissions To ScenicRouteLitMag@gmail.com
Questions? Email Editors at the Same Address.
Artist Bio: (Please include a short bio for the magazine i.e. year, major, dreams, quotes.)
Thank You For Your Submissions and We Look Forward to Viewing Your Work.